COOKING TIME: 1 hour
400g minced beef
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1 clove of garlic
3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons milk or water
2 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
COPPOLA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 x 350g jar of COPPOLA Napoletana Sauce
1 ball of mozzarella
Sourdough bread, to serve
• Stir the meat with sea salt. Finely chop the onions and the garlic. Stir in onion, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs and the milk / water in. Let it rest for 30 min.
• Wash and chop the parsley and add it to the meat.
• Shape the meat into small meatballs and fry them crisp in the extra virgin olive oil.
• Heat the tomato sauce in a pan and add the meatballs. Add small pieces of mozzarella in the sauce and let it melt.
• Top with flat-leaf parsley and serve with bread.